Top 12 reasons to visit Beurger King:
1) You can get a real sheik there.
2) The kid's menu features the "Disgruntled Meal" which has a free toy suicide vest included.
3) They have the French Fry "pullltab" game: you pull the tab off of the container and, if it explodes, you win the Grand Prize...72 virgins!
4) The food's OK, as long as you don't mind a little beard hair in it.
5) There's a rack inside the door where you can check your AK-47.
6) They have a drive-through window, so you can position your car bomb on time.
7) The children's play area looks suspiciously like one of those Al Qaeda obstacle courses that you see on the news.
8) The decor looks like the inside of a cave.
9) The temperature is kept at 110 degrees and the floor is covered with sand.
10) For your entertainment pleasure, they behead an infidel every hour on the hour.
11) When you "Supersize it", you get even more delicious goat.
12) They have those nice red checked tablecloths that can also be used as headwear.