Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Judy Ubertroll

Note: This post is in response to the many, many comments regarding my post "You Think Your Paper's Bad?", below. I suggest you read those comments if you have any doubts about the insanity and/or idiocy of the Left.

Wow! I've got the craziest troll ever, judging by the comments on the post below this one. I think she's having a flashback from too much acid back in the '60's.

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, Cindy...err...Judy, but I had to take my daughter (you know, the one that I "claim" to love) to the park.

And, Judy? I know the perfect Kinks song for you: Acute Schizophrenia Paranoia Blues

you sound really bitter toward women

I sound bitter toward women? No, quite frankly, I love women. I don’t, however, like people like this Moonbat feminist “women’s studies” refugee who wrote that article. She’s just another victim who’s blaming others for her unhappiness. Patriarchy? I bet she came up with that all by herself.

I am sure the divorce was your wife's fault...however if you are so great why are you still single?

Yes, as a matter of fact, the divorce was my wife’s fault. Men in this country don't get custody of the children unless the wife really goes off the deep end. You see, without going into all of the nasty details, she decided that she’d rather drink and become abusive than work or help raise our daughter. Apparently she missed something of that “bonding” process that you insist always happens, while my daughter was in the womb.

Why am I still single? Well, I’ve only been divorced a little under 2 years. Doesn’t that meet your timetable? I guess that I could start bringing home different women as often as I can, but I don’t think that that would be a very good example for my daughter.

I love your implication that I’m just an asshole that can’t get a date. How incredibly childish of you. Trust me, apparently unlike your husband, getting dates has never been an issue.

Just because you are a loser at 40 doesn't mean your daughter has to be.

Again, how utterly childish. So typical of a Lefty.

And, if by “loser” you mean a guy who runs an entire house on one income, has a happy, well-adjusted child despite the hardships she’s gone through, and taught that child to read and do some relatively complex math before she went into kindergarten while instilling manners and values, all in between doing laundry, dishes, cleaning the house, mowing the lawn, car repairs and doing all of the necessary maintenance and remodeling around here, then yes, I guess I am a loser. What have you done lately, Judy?

Somehow I’d bet that if I were a single mother, I’d get nothing but from sympathy from you. Hell, I’d be heroic! But, as a man, I’m a domineering loser.

Now let’s get to the meat of your comment.

you claim to love your daughter...what would your response be if she joined the military to allow her a better life after the military?

I don’t “claim” to love my daughter, I do love her. More than you, as a man-hating Lefty, could possibly believe.

My response to her would be, “If that’s what you really want to do, sweetheart”. And, unlike you, I’d be proud of her for wanting to defend this great country. I’d also be proud of myself for having raised a child with enough values and courage to do such a thing.

Yes, I would be frightened for her, but I wouldn’t stop her from doing what she wanted to do. She’ll be more than intelligent enough to do the right thing.

You and the rest of the Left may call it “poison”, but we call it Patriotism. And yes, I’m questioning yours. Military service does not necessarily a patriot make, especially one who talks like you do. Quite frankly, I have to question your claim to military service itself: in your rant you go from being a nurse (and apparently a psychologist) in a San Francisco army hospital to being a decorated vet. At this rate you’ll have more medals than John Kerry got in 3 months!

What if she did this to save you the expense of you paying for college?

Then I’d pay her tuition and say, “There ya go, sweetie. If you still want to go into the military, it’ll be waiting when you get back”.

What if after she joined, the President looked our nation in the face and lied about the necessity of an invasion?

Well, I may be upset if Bill Clinton, France, Germany, Russia, Britain, the UN and every other person or country on earth didn’t agree, based on their own intelligence, that Hussein had WMD’s up to, and after, the time when we actually invaded.

But, being a rational person, I’d have to think that it wasn’t a lie if everyone believed the same thing that the President did until a month after we invaded the country. Then the rest, including the people you parrot, rewrote history to make it seem that only the President believed it. You see, some of us have memories and aren’t quite so willing to believe propaganda. Is that too complicated for you? If so, let me know and I’ll type slower.

What if the result (sic) that action killed your daughter?

Yes, I would be heartbroken. I’m sure that I can’t even imagine how much it would hurt. But I wouldn’t use her death to further my political agenda. Mourning should be a more dignified, personal thing than making speeches supporting people who help terrorists and partying in a ditch.

What if the political result was the establishment of an elected Iran-like government?

That would be too bad, but we don’t know that that’s going to happen now, do we? That’s what the MSM is implying, and it may actually happen, but the alternative was to let Sadaam murder 50,000 people a year while those on the Left wrung their hands and talked endlessly. And promoting Democracy in the Mideast is at least worth a try. If you on the Left have a better idea, I haven’t heard it. But then, you never have any solutions, just criticism and name-calling.

And from there, the rest of your comments just turn into sheer Moonbattery. This is so typical of the Left: you began the comments sounding almost reasonable, but within a couple of paragraphs you begin the name-calling; and a few paragraphs after that you are in full-throated, shrieking, outraged, incomprehensible, frothing-at-the-mouth, asylum escapee, eyes-rolled-back-in-the-head Lefty attack mode, complete with bad spelling, grammar and punctuation.

Could somebody tell me where these supposed “intellectual elites” of the Left I keep hearing about are? I never seem to run into any. If were a Left-wing conspiracy theory type, I might think that you are actually Cindy Sheehan. Judging from the way she speaks, I would imagine that her written English isn’t any better than what you have written. Cindy Sheehan is a moron. You don’t sound much different, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment