Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Summer's Almost Gone

And I've hardly put a dent in everything that I wanted to get done around here before the snow flies. Not to mention the fact that Monkey Girl is suffering Up North at the cabin this week with her grandparents, who regularly torture her with new toys and make her go swimming and drive go-carts and golf carts. In other words, I have time to do things. I'd better get to them.

Therefore, for the next couple of days I will be doing the "Best of The Exile", and re-running a couple of my very first posts.

Many of you have probably seen them before, but I think that they're worth re-reading. It reminds us who we are dealing with when we go against the Left. Even I sometimes forget and start to give them too much credibility beyond their childishness.

And for those of you who haven't read them, it may give you some insight into the Left and how we should deal with them.

And, hopefully, it will all come together with a theory that I have twisting around in my strange little mind.

Until then:

No comments:

Post a Comment