- Another word for an alternative is a "choice". Does that mean that “alternative” lifestyles are chosen? Sounds like a bit of a Freudian slip to me.
- Has anyone else noticed that most of our “poor” people seem to weigh 300 pounds and have cell phones? Not quite the poverty of Ethiopia, is it?
- The Left constantly preaches that differences are good (see multiculturalism). Until it comes to gender. Then they freak out if you suggest that men and women are different (see Larry Summers and Harvard).
- Gay people seem to define themselves by the fact that they are gay. Do you know any heterosexuals who define themselves by their sexuality? Odd, huh?
- If “there’s no evidence that a fetus feels pain” as the Left likes to insist, why do babies cry when they’re born? Why do they never come out silent, or even laughing? Do the Lefties think that babies only start to feel pain right before they’re born?
- Apparently "decadence" is worse than murdering innocent people in the eyes of Allah. I’m starting to think that there might be something screwy with this Islam thing.
- 15 years ago, 95% of us, even on the right, would have heard nary a word about Air Unamerican stealing from poor kids and old folks. Al Franken or Wendy Wilde would never have told us about it, let alone the New York Times. Hail the New Media. It's no wonder they keep losing.
P.S. I had to use Yahoo to search the web, instead of just the news because, oddly enough, there isn't a word about it on Yahoo News' search engine. Not one hit using keywords: Air America scandal.