Friday, April 08, 2005

MSM - Wholly Owned Subsidiary of the DNC

As an addendum to my earlier post on how the MSM is trying to make all Conservatives out to be "religious fanatics" I offer the following.

As I said in my profile, I'm not particularly religious. I don't even go to church on Holidays unless my daughter is in some pageant or other. If I own a Bible, I couldn't tell you where it is. Yes, I believe in God, but I'm about as far from fanatical about Him as you can get.

The more I started thinking about it, the more I realized that the vast majority of the Conservatives I know are about the same as I am when it comes to religion. I'm talking about 80-90% of them.

What the MSM is trying to do is frighten people like me into believing that we're aligning ourselves with religious people who want to destroy the world to bring on the Rapture.

You don't believe that that's what these liberals think? These nutcase, conspiracy-theorist lefties believe exactly that. Read this if you don't believe it. It's by Bill Moyers who spent many years and many of my tax dollars preaching liberal hatred of Conservatism on PBS. Not usually considered a far-left extremist TV station. But that's relative.

So don't let them fool you into believing that Religious = Conservative. Although some religious people are Conservative, not all Conservatives are religious people.

I know plenty of very religious people, too. They can be as religious as they want to be wherever they want to. I don't have a problem with it. That's one difference between me and a liberal.

- The Exile

No comments:

Post a Comment