Thursday, April 28, 2005

And They Say That Republicans Are Stupid

I recently received a questionnaire from our local State Representative that would insult the intelligence of anyone who paid any attention to politics.

This is the same woman who's NARAL supporters called me right before the last election asking me if I knew who I was going to vote for "for the legislature". When I asked the girl (yes, she was a girl) if she meant the House or the Senate, she had no idea what I was talking about. She had no idea that the legislature was made up of the House and the Senate. But she was a Democrat political activist! I posted this a couple of months ago.

Here are a couple of questions from that questionnaire:

1.)The State of Minnesota is projecting a large deficit for the third year in a row. Previously, the Legislature made many cuts in government to remedy the deficit, as opposed to raising revenues. Do you support cutting government again to resolve the budget deficit? (emphasis mine)

- Yes...
- No...
- I prefer a combination...

Since anyone reading this blog probably knows a thing or two about politics, I'm sure that you noticed the same thing that I did. She will not say "raising taxes"! How stupid would you have to be to not catch that? I guess you'd have to be about as stupid as her NARAL supporter was.

2.) If you prefer the Legislature enact cuts only or enact a combination of cuts and revenue raisers, which areas would you prefer the Legislature cut first? Please rank the following...

And here she lists all of the popular programs and none of the useless, wasteful ones.

She obviously counts on the fact that people who will vote for her are uninformed and will stay that way.

It's out mission, fellow bloggers, to inform as many people as possible of their deceit, such as the euphemism of "raising revenues" which means raising taxes and/or fees.

Keep up the good work!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a letter to write to Rep. Hortman

- The Exile

No comments:

Post a Comment