Thursday, November 03, 2005

Well, That's Odd

It looks like we'll be drilling for oil in ANWR after all.

After 5 years of Democrats railing against it, BAM! It's pretty much a done deal. I pay attention to politics, and even I didn't know that this was even on the radar.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the Democrats tell us that the entire country was against this? I have yet to hear one yelp of outrage from anyone other than your usual Lefty suspects.

The biggest arguement that I've heard from the Left, so far, is that it's not "economically feasible" to drill for oil in ANWR.

Does anyone want to listen to what the Left says about what's "economically feasible"? Think about it: the economic policies of the Left brought down a huge empire that is now known as "the former Soviet Union".

And what was that about Republicans and the Bush administration being on the retreat? Libby (NOT Rove), Scalia and now ANWR. Not bad for a week's work.

Now we just need to get President Bush off his ass and start proposing some new things. Immigration reform, tax reform, school vouchers.

Let's do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment