Friday, November 04, 2005

Well, Duh!

Once again, for the 10,000th time, I heard some whiny liberal (is there any other kind?) asking why "Bush didn't send his daughters to fight the war".

What an incredibly stupid "argument".

For all of you idiotic Lefties out there, let me explain something to you: by the time that you're able to join the military, you are an adult. Your parents can't 'send' you anywhere.

George Bush is the most powerful man on earth (and all of that power that isn't yours is what really pisses you Lefties off, isn't it?), but even he can't send his daughters anywhere. They're adults. They can do whatever they want to.

And I don't remember Bill & Hillary "sending" Chelsea off to fight in Bosnia. Nor do I remember any of you on the Left whining because they didn't.

You know, if something that obvious has to be explained to the Left, I'm not even sure why we bother "debating" these dolts.

No comments:

Post a Comment