Monday, October 03, 2005

Working My Way Back To You

I'm happy to report that I'm almost done playing lumberjack. In a couple more days I should be able to remove my red and black plaid shirt, my suspenders and my hobnailed boots and tell the line of singing Canadian Mounties to go home. The I can go back to my normal, insane schedule.

I feel like I've been hit by a truck, but at least I can see my daughter's swingset now, though it's totalled. I can also see my neighbor's house again, which isn't quite so good. I can't begin to estimate how many tons of wood I've moved in the last week-and-a-half, but my body tells me that it was a bunch.

So, hopefully, I'll be back to ranting and troll-baiting in a few days. I really don't feel that I've done my blogging justice lately. I don't like it, but you have to have priorities. And when I thought about looking helplessly out my window at these snow-covered trees all winter long, it had to take top priority. That would have driven me insane.

Thanks for your patience, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment