Thursday, October 20, 2005

Trophy Room Excuses

Some of you may have been wondering why my Trophy Room isn't filling up faster. Well, there are a few reasons.

a) Lack of time .

b) When I switched to Haloscan for my comments, it made it difficult to retrieve my old comments where all of the good trolls were. Haloscan was supposed to make a backup of the HTML in my Blogger template but it apparently didn't, so I have to figure out how to get it back. I'll get it, but, see "a)", above.

c) I'm just not getting the quality trolls like I used to. Lately, the only ones I've gotten are Eugene, who wants to discuss nothing but my genitalia, and Harold who is repetitive and tiresome. I'll have to override "a)", above, and wade back into the slime of the Lefty blogs whence came some of the good old trolls.

In the meantime, I'll just keep blogging when I get the chance, and work on the trophy room when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment