Sunday, July 08, 2007

I'm Back

Having your own domain is great. The time that is needed to keep it up is not so great.

Therefore, after being away from Blogger for a year, I've decided to grace them with my presence once again. Blogger had its problems in the past, but the WYSIWYG interface definitely saves time. I also see that they've fixed one of my huge complaints that I had with an "autosave" feature. One of the main reasons that I bailed out of Blogger was the fact that I got sick of having my posts disappear into the ether before I posted them.

In the upcoming days I'm going to be trying to switch Haloscan and all of the other little add-ons over to this site. I'm also going to try to customize it a bit, but that will be an ongoing thing, I'm sure. Hopefully I'll be able to post some stuff, too.

For those of you who don't remember me, the best thing about blogging was the troll hunting. I used to get some trolls who made the Kids in the Kos look absolutely rational. Hopefully I can snare some more. It was incredibly entertaining.

I almost forgot how easy this was. It's good to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment