Sunday, June 18, 2006

That's That, Then

It's been exactly 3 months since my last post. Doesn't seem nearly that long.

To anyone who cares or still stops in, the whole thing with my ex-wife is done for. It took awhile, but I eventually remembered why I divorced her in the first place: it wasn't her drinking problem; that was only a symptom. I seem to have forgotten that she is, quite literallly, insane. Look up "borderline personality disorder" if you care. It's never good when the psychological establishment has an actual name for your ex's problem.

Will I start blogging again? I don't know, and I can't imagine that too many people actually care anymore. I've been away for a long time and, to quote a smelly hippy, "what a long, strange trip it's been".

My life has changed significantly and, while I still think that politics and exposing the liberals is very important, I just can't figure out where I'd find the time now. Life has become extremely busy, but that's a good thing.

Maybe I'll try to post once or twice a week and see how that works. After all of this time I'll probably be speaking to myself, but that's how I started in the first place, isn't it?

Hope all of my old friends are well, and I hope all of my old trolls have finally worked themselves into the brain aneurisms that they were working towards.

No comments:

Post a Comment