Friday, June 23, 2006

Yuck

In the past 6 months that I've been away, I've forgotten how bad Blogger's supposed WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) interface sucks. It's more like "What You See Is What You Get If Nothing Goes Wrong, Which Is About 50/50" (WYSIWYGINGWWIA50/50).

Add to that the fact that Blogger is run by Google, which is run by some extreme leftists, and I don't even feel right blogging for free with these people. Group gay sex? Run that ad! Smith & Wesson? No, that's icky.

Only a bunch of Lefties could come up with such a horrible WYSIWYG interface and never try to improve upon it. They're the same people who came up with the welfare system.

During my hiatus I found that having your own website is ridiculously cheap ($25/year). And if you know HTML, which even a Lefty could learn in a few hours, you, too, can have your own website, with your own e-mail adresses (YourNameHere@YourWebsite.org). And there's software out there that could enable my grandma to write a website if you're too lazy to learn HTML.

So look for this blog to move to it's own independent address in the next few months. Once I work out the details and come up with an incredibly cool design, I'm outta here.

Anyone who cares to join me, let me know and I'll help you through it if needed. I get absolutely nothing out of this other than getting people to bail out of Blogger. Nothing but the satisfaction of removing people from these Leftist people's clutches.

Start here:

http://www.doteasy.com/index.cfm?A=sober

No comments:

Post a Comment