Friday, May 26, 2017

What's the Difference?

Most serial killers are white males.

When someone points this out, I, as a white male, don't get offended. I don't set my hair on fire and hysterically accuse the person who pointed it out of thinking that all white males are serial killers. Neither do any of the other white males that I know. That would be silly.

Most terrorists are Muslims.

When someone points this out, Muslims and their Leftist allies set their hair on fire and hysterically accuse the person who pointed it out of believing that all Muslims are terrorists.

The difference? I don't have any desire to be seen as a "victim" so that I can leverage that into a political agenda.

Muslims and their Leftist apologists know that "most terrorists are Muslim" is a true statement. But it's really hard to demonize their political opponents if they admit that they know that.

In other words, they are lying sacks of dog shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment