Monday, December 05, 2016

Kellogg's and Allstate

100% of your daily allowance of bigotry. And, you're in bigoted hands with Allstate.

Just got back from the grocery store. Checked everything that I bought to make sure that it wasn't made by Kellog's. I'd miss the occasional Pop-tart, but the generic ones are just as good.

Go sign the petition to #Dumpkellogs.


I've been a customer of Allstate Insurance for 15 years. I never realized that they were stupid enough to hug the Leftist bullies.

Today, I sent them an e-mail telling them that I would be getting quotes from other insurance companies and would soon be dumping them. They insure my house, my motorcycle, my truck and my daughter's car. So, while losing my business may not be a big deal for them, it is a good chunk of money every month that some other company that is smart enough to ignore the Leftist bullies will now be getting. #DumpAllstate

I haven't shopped at Target since their idiotic policy of letting men into the same rest room that my daughter uses. Not a nickel to them. #DumpTarget

Who are these "businessmen" who think that they can somehow increase their bottom line by insulting a huge part of their customer base?





No comments:

Post a Comment