Monday, December 05, 2016

Dear Allstate

Sent today:

After being a customer for the past 15 years, I now see that my values don't align with yours. I would hate to impinge upon your integrity, so I will be getting quotes from other insurers who are smart enough not to stick their noses into politics.

You insure my house, my motorcycle and two vehicles. While it may not be a significant amount to you, I find it odd that you don't want to align yourself with people like me who actually give you money. Therefore, I won't force you to align yourself with me by taking my money. I may not have any business training, but it seems incredibly stupid to insult your customers.

I will be cancelling my accounts (91197xxxx, 90236xxxx, 90236xxxx) as soon as I get a decent quote. I will even gladly pay a bit more so as not to align myself with such a bigoted company.

No comments:

Post a Comment