Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The "Men" of the Left

It's no wonder that the Left could never get their "Revolution" started. This guy is a representative of their foot soldiers. I'd be more afraid of a bunch of 5th grade girls.



Excuse the vulgarity, but what a pussy!

In the beginning of the video you get the loudmouthed, self-righteous arrogance that only the ill-informed Leftist can seem to muster. You get the conspiracy theories of "rigged" elections and "Skull and Bones" and, of course the "impeach Bush" comments. I'd say that he's almost a stereotypical useful idiot but, when they all act the same, is it really a stereotype?

Then you get the "Don't tase me, bro!" comment. What a moron! If you're down on the ground being held by a bunch of cops and you can't finish a sentence without using the word 'bro', your extremely low I.Q. is painfully obvious to all. These are the people who actually believe that they're the "intellectual elite".

If I was a cop, I would have tased him just because of that stupid comment. If you look at the video, I'm not so sure that wasn't the case.

And then you get a minute of him squealing like a little girl: "Ohhh! Ohhhhh! Oh God! Ohhhhhhhh! Oh God!" Come to think of it, that's probably what his cell-mate heard from him in jail, too.

But he is one of the "men" of the Left. Most of their women are tougher than they are. Hell, my eight-year-old daughter is tougher than he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment