Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Thank You, All

Just to let everyone know that I haven't disappeared from the face of the earth.

I sincerely thank all of you for all of your words of encouragement and hope, not to mention your prayers. They mean a lot to me.

Forgive me for not keeping you posted, but blogging needed to take a backseat to what's going on in my personal life. I will try to post something of significance soon, but I have a lot of work to do if this is ever going to work.

To update you on the situation, we have made no decision. We have decided to take it slow and become friends and see if that works. We never did that the first time around. There are other complications, but they are of a rather more personal nature. In other words, none of your business.

The divorce wasn't completely her fault. Far from it. I have a lot to work on, too. It's going to take time and, being a single-daddy, that is one thing I have very little of.

Again, I thank you all. I need all of the support that I can get at the moment.

5 comments:

  1. Good luck! Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you and your family, sir!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck and here's to a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you the best, please know that you have alot of support from all of us bloggers. What are friends if we can't lean on each other? That being said--grin--maybe you can try something new with your blog? Hehe.. Maybe an online version of "Mad Libs"?

    Also--I have a terrific idea that will left your spirits. We will all send campaign contributions to Hillary!! No kidding-- Go to the World Poker Store in the Northtown Mall. At the counter, you can buy these 0 Dollar and 3 Dollar bills with Hillary's picture on them. They are hilarious! Each bill costs $1. I think it would be great if everyone bought one and sent them to Hillary :)

    Joy & Peace~ Lynn

    ReplyDelete